Re: help -Reply

Paul C. Foster (Paul@[129.137.148.80])
Sat, 01 Apr 1995 02:01:58 +0000

The message "I found a digitizer component but cannot digitize" is
most often due to the fact that you have the Monitors Control Panel
set to display thousands of colors. Resetting this to 256 colors
should fix your problem. The Centris 660av doesn't have enough memory
to digitize and also display the screen at thousands of colors.

MacTCP will also have to be loaded in order to get CU-See-Me to work
properly.

paul