Re: Mac CUSM over a LOCALTALK network - working!

Geoff Rehn (rehn@cleo.murdoch.edu.au)
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 13:38:24 +0800

Well, for those interested....
I have just got the setup described below to work.

Previously I was slack and simply had a serial printer cable connecting the
two printer ports. I just tried it with proper PhoneNet connections and it
worked.

So it is possible to run CUSM over a simple isolated Apple LocalTalk TCP/IP
network. Inter-office communication possibilities?

Thanks to those who expressed interest...

Geoff R.
----

--
Geoff Rehn