Re: NO SUBJECT

Dr. Steven A. Machado (smachado@netcom.com)
Tue, 05 Apr 1994 16:05:27 -0600

>From: Peter Arashiro
>
>Is there anyone who is using CU-SeeMe for Windows with a one-to-one
>set-up, and a modem connection?
>
>What type of hardware set-up do you have, and how is the quality
>of the transmission?

I was thinking about the same thing... Would CU-SEEme care if it were a
real internet session or just that the IP's were valid? I think that if you
were running NT serverto workstation session via RAS (TCP/IP) that CU might
just work over a "private" network..... is this true? If so then I can see
some very cool applications. Has this been done?

Steve
Dr. Steven A. Machado (Chiropractor/Martial
Artist/Net-Diva/Soon_to_be_Web_Master/Internet Seminars)
The Back Page! ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/sm/smachado/backpg3.html
(Links to Chiropractic and Medical Resources)
My Office Page ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/sm/smachado/office.html
(Chiropractic Office Information Page)