Show and Tell pt.1

PA1860@LOIS.LANSING.CC.MI.US
Fri, 07 Apr 95 13:15:55 EST

From: Peter
Subject: Show and Tell pt.1

First of all, I'd like to thank those of you who responded to my questions
regarding a one-to-one hook-up via modem, using CU-SeeMe for Windows.

Now, would anyone be interested in lending me some time to let me conduct
some research? I would like to see what kind of picture I can get on
my Thinkpad 380Cs, using a 14.4 modem. I won't be able to send video out,
but I would like to be in contact via telephone during this time.

My college, Lansing Community College (Lansing,MI) is looking into ways
we can provide student advising/counseling to those taking classes at our
learning center locations, outside of Lansing. And the set-up I proposed
above would be similar to what we may be using in the future.

If you are willing to donate 30 minutes of your time towards my research,
send me a note at my e-mail address.

Thanks,
Peter Arashiro
pa1860@lois.lansing.cc.mi.us