Re: Reflectors in Russia

Clark Germann (cgermann@mosquito.frcc.cccoes.edu)
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 10:56:37 -0600 (MDT)

We are currently teaching a number of courses to students in Russia and
Ukraine and would also like to add CUSM. I am working with a number of
folks at several Russian universities and research institutes. Perhaps
together we could get them to get a reflector up and operating. Interested?
Clark Germann
Professor
Front Range Community College
Denver