Re: "R" or "X" rated?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 21:00:20 -0700

At 20:38 4/9/95, Steve Loboyko wrote:

>Although I have no objection to what 2 consenting adults can do in
>private, I do feel that the net is not the place for this.

This presupposes that we're all advocating rampant sex, nudity, and
perversion on open reflectors, which I'm not sure I've heard. (Or, at
least, my invitation got lost in the e-mail.) What I have heard are people
taking precautions to confine their activities to a closed reflector and
point-to-point sessions.

There's a big difference here.

Where do these people come from? Is there an agency out there that |
reads the Net and says "oops, not enough morons on this newsgroup" |
and then assigns some slack-jawed inbred grit-eatin' stooge |
to gum up the works?" -- Jim Cowling |