Re: "R" or "X" rated?

David Winet (dwinet@qal.berkeley.edu)
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 06:31:06 -0700 (PDT)

There's a saying in the U.S.: "You can't legislate morality".
Prostitution is called "the world's oldest profession", etc. As a parent
of two wonderful children I'd like to say to the moralists who wish to
ban sexuality from cyberspace: Wake up and smell the ether! Michael's
suggestions are amply sufficient to protect those tender young 'uns from
the devastating effects of seeing naked people in the act of
procreation (or a reasonable facsimile thereof :) ), I reckon.
David Winet
(Pls. address flames to vice-president@whitehouse.gov)