Re: Video Galaxy & CU-SEEME ?

Joseph Colburn (colburn@indirect.com)
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 03:38:52 -0700 (MST)

When you change the .ini file, try just replacing the 5 default IPs with
your five favorites... I noticed the lack of a scroll bar in the CU-SeeMe
connect window, which leads me to assume you can not show more than 5 w/o
getting your hands on the actual source code...

Also, a while back, a message was posted about using the macro
capabilities of windows. In this way, you could create a macro that
would connect for each different site.

-Joe