Re: <<Important>>

Richard Cogger (R.Cogger@cornell.edu)
Sat, 15 Apr 1995 17:44:55 -0400

Well, a lot of 8100AV's run 0.80b2 just fine. Including one I use all the
time. Not sure what your problem is... have you tried all the usual stuff
with turning off inits, etc.? If you can narrow down what conditions are,
perhaps someone can help. We expect a new version out in a couple weeks,
but no fixes to "make it work on PPC." -Dick