Re: Web Page

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 08:52:22 -0700

At 16:10 4/16/95, Paulo Jacob wrote:

>Can anyone please tell me what happend to the control panel of the
>158.36.33.3 video camera, available at HTTP:158.36.33.96?

Just fer yer info, that should be "HTTP://158.36.33.96/", or, even better
(for those of us who have Domain Name Services running),
"HTTP://www-lab.hiof.no/".

Now, back to the question at hand. That page has three lines of text on
it. The last of three says "Any questions or comments may be sent to
tom.andre.heiberg@hiof.no or borrel@hiof.no." Drop a note and see what Tom
or Borre says.

The only known cure for [Make Money Fast] is mass infusion of clues. |
Unfortunately, the clue refinement process is hideously expensive, and |
even then, the treatment is not 100% effective; for reasons that |
continue to baffle researchers, some individuals appear to be |
impervious to these injections. -- Taki Kogoma <quirk@unm.edu> |