Re: Reflector Site List

Michael Jung (mikej@thepoint.net)
Sun, 16 Apr 1995 15:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:

Thpoint Internet Services has a reflector that is usally available
24-hours/day. It has not been made public but is open to all. There are
a few CuSeeMe users from around the states/International that gather
around 8:00 PM EST. The relfector can be contact at:

thepoint.net (198.6.9.2)

Bandwidth is quite liberal unless it gets abused and then limits will be
put in place.A

Mike
mikej@thepoint.net
mikej@mikej.com