Re: R rated reflectors ?

Jesus Arango (jarango@sigma.eafit.edu.co)
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 09:09:54 +0000 (EDT)

I am also interested. Please let me know.

Jesus

On Wed, 12 Apr 1995, Andrew Van Horne wrote:

> Does any body know of any "R"+ rated reflectors. I seems that the only way
> I can get my wife to look at my computers is if they have somthing having t
> do with sex on them. I think she would get a kick out of dancing for the camera!
>
> Any info please send to Andyv@cts.com
> And NO, I'm not the Inter-police.
>
> thanks Andy

______ ||
(_0/\0_)||
Jesus Arango e-mail: jarango@sigma.eafit.edu.co
Adress: Calle 5F #301-101 Apto. 503
Medellin, Colombia
Tel: 311-9158
Phrase of the day:

"I gather, young man, that you wish to be a Member of
Parliament. The first lesson that you must learn is, when I call
for statistics about the rate of infant mortality, what I want
is proof that fewer babies died when I was Prime Minister than
when anyone else was Prime Minister. That is a political
statistic."
(Winston Churchill)