Re: Being unsubscribed when I didn't unsubscribe myself!

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 15:09:56 -0700

At 12:47 4/17/95, John D. Lauer wrote:
>I just received a notice that I was unsubscribed from this list but I never
>sent anything to the listproc requesting to be off of it. Is somebody
>trying to sabotage me? Or is the listproc screwed up?
>
>Its ironic how there are tons of mailings to the list of people who can't
>subscribe, and then I get unsubscribed without wanting to be.

Interesting. Usually when someone is unsubscribed it's because their
e-mail address is suddenly causing bounces (no such user, mailbox full,
really bad karma) and the list manager human removes you. Do you still
have the unsub message?

The only known cure for [Make Money Fast] is mass infusion of clues. |
Unfortunately, the clue refinement process is hideously expensive, and |
even then, the treatment is not 100% effective; for reasons that |
continue to baffle researchers, some individuals appear to be |
impervious to these injections. -- Taki Kogoma <quirk@unm.edu> |