Re: Being unsubscribed when I didn't unsubscribe myself!

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 18:21:49 -0400

I found out why it happened. If it happened to anyone else this could be
the reason. The list manager was taken over by someone new and she made a
few boo-boo's. Here's her message:

Sorry Mr. Lauer. Forgive the error on my part. I am struggling
through my first day as list owner, your address may have been
similar to someone trying to unsubsribe. I will get this down to
a science this week, and will be working to make things smoother
for all list subscribers. Thank you for your patience.

Sharon Roberts
Administrative Assistant to Richard Cogger
Cornell University
CIT-NR/ATP
Surge III, Room 150
sar13@Cornell.edu