Re: HELP - PCTCPAPI.DLL Missing

Price P C (pricepc@cosmail1.ctd.ornl.gov)
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 20:52:21 -0400 (EDT)

On 17 Apr 1995 Frank.B.Leppla@jpl.nasa.gov wrote:

> I am trying to run CuSeeMe on an IBM 486 PC clone with Windows 3.1 and a direct
> Ethernet connection. The software appears to start but exits with an error
> message of "PCTCPAPI.DLL missing". What is the DLL that is missing? Is
> PCTCPAPI.DLL a specific name of some file of something to indicate that some
> TCP/application dll is missing? Where can I get a copy? - preferably via ftp.

The pctcpapi.dll file I have came with the commercial TCP/IP software
PC/TCP from FTP Software. I don't have their address here at home, but
will be glad to send it to you from the office if you need it - just send
e-mail. (If you inherited the machine, you just might have also inherited
the software. You might want to sift through the ole' disk stack!).

Or...the file might be somewhere on your disk but the directory isn't in
your path and the software can't be located by the executing program.
Mine is located in the same directory as my PCTCP software and that
directory is in my path.