Re: VideoBlaster+CUSEEME

drbf@cais.cais.com
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 11:45:24 -0400

Try and do a clean boot of your system, I think that will work.....
Bennett
<---- Begin Included Message ---->
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 01:41:50 +0200
From: Luk.VandeHeyning@ping.be (Luk Van de Heyning)
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: VideoBlaster+CUSEEME

Hi folks,

I have spent many nights trying to get this working:

IBM-clone PC, WIndows for Workgroups 3.11 (+ WIn32S)
Trumpet Winsock 2.0b
CuSeeme b34
Videoblaster (the 'old' one, the first from Creative)

I can't get a picture in CuSeeme.

I tried another 'grabber'-programm, and that also stays virgin-white.

In the Videoblaster-programms there is a picture.

I tried (almost) everything... Can this work?

I tried reinstalling VFW 1.1, I tried disabling all compression-drivers in
Controlpanel (my System.ini is a mess I'm afraid...)

Can anyone please help me. I have to give some demo's in 2 weeks, and I
realy would like to be able to show CuSeeme.

Please...

Thanks already!

<---- End Included Message ---->