Re: Worked yesterday, not today

Jim Iversen (iversen@osi540sn.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 15:13:52 -0400 (EDT)

Denise,

Could it be that, after all that tweaking, your path may have changed?

Could it be that you have more than one Winsock.dll or WLibsock.dll and
that the wrong one(s) are being found and executed first?

Be sure the correct (and preferably latest) versions of Winsock.dll and
WLibsock.dll are the only ones in your path.

Are you running the latest versions of the LAN Workplace files.

According to Novell's Technical Information Document (TID251027)
dated 08NOV94, You can get them from the following sites:

CompuServe: Netwire NOVLIB 08
World-Wide-Web http://www.novell.com
Gopher: gopher://gopher.novell.com/pub2/UNIXCONN
FTP: ftp://ftp.novell.com/pub2/UNIXCONN
ftp://ftp.novell.com/pub/netwire/noblib/08

The last update I downloaded was named LWP42T.exe

Hope this helps...

Jim
Jim Iversen e-mail: iversen@osi540sn.gsfc.nasa.gov
Computer Sciences Corp./SSD cserve: 73710.1247@compuserve.com
7700 Hubble Drive voice: 301-794-2845
Lanham-Seabrook, MD 20706 fax: 301-794-9530