Re: General Protection Fault (fwd)

Steven C. Perkins (sperkins@andromeda.rutgers.edu)
Sat, 22 Apr 1995 19:39:50 -0400

Another data-point: 486-DX4-100, 20 MB ram, SLIP connection, same error
message after the Message of the Day comes up and the screen starts to paint
a picture.

SC Perkins

>> David B. Bennett wrote:
>>
>> > I've been using CUSEEME, Windows 0.34b4, successfully for several
>> >weeks now. But when I try to attend any of the Earthwatch events at
>> >either NYSERNET or CORNELL (pro60-test2.cit.cornell.edu) I get the
>> >message:
>> >
>> > CUSEEME caused a general protection fault in module CUSEEME.EXE at
>> >0001:0481
>> >
>> > I have an IBM PC 486 DX with a 40 mhz chip and 8 MB RAM. I am
>> >connected to the Internet via arcnet over a Novell network.
>> >
>> > Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?
>>
>Yes, I am having the same problem.

Steven C. Perkins sperkins@andromeda.rutgers.edu
User Services Coordinator, Rutgers School of Law at Newark
VOX: 201-648-5965
FAX: 201-648-1356 http://www.rutgers.edu/lawschool.html
"Raise your voices to the Sky. It is a good day to die." Chief Crazy Horse