[Fwd: No response (fwd)]

Joe Taibi (jtaibi@solar.sky.net)
Sun, 23 Apr 95 02:32:33 EDT

I had this same problem when I was attempting to use cu-seeme with a
Dial-up Dynamic IP PPP account. As soon as I changed to a STATIC IP
and put my machine name and IP in the HOSTS file, I began to get
makes dynamic IP's invisible to the reflectors.

Have you tried a direct connect to another CU-SeeMe user via their IP?
When I could not get reflector responses I was still able to direct
connect to other users.