re: Help

bmoody@tpoint.net
Sun, 23 Apr 1995 06:22:10 -0700

I'm using almost exactly the same configuration. When I initially tried to
use CU-SeeMe I got the same error message. I had no idea what the
problem might be.

Two days ago, for no good reason, I tried it again. It worked fine -- well,
as fine as it works for everyone else.

The only thing that's changed in between those two attempts is that I've
upgraded
my Internet In A Box software with the 1.2 version off their Web site. I
suppose that's what made the difference.

Good luck.

<---- Begin Included Message ---->
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 95 21:18 PDT
From: kinsey@earthlink.net (GI2)
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Help

Hello Everyone,
Could someone please help.
I've just dowloaded CU-SeeMe for windows and I,m having trouble getting
CU-SeeMe to run. When I try to start it I get an error message saying-

"WSAAsync Select blew chow (11004)"

My hardware: Pentium 90, 8mb RAM, 28.8 v.34

My software: dos 6.2, Windows 3.1, Internet in a Box (dialer version
#03.08.01.02)and the winsock.dll that comes with it,and CU-SeeMe version
0.34b1

Thanks in advance

*
Kinsey Brown *