Re: A new way of dividing the CU-SeeMe mailing list

Price P C (pricepc@cosmail1.ctd.ornl.gov)
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 08:09:51 -0400 (EDT)

Michael,

While I think your idea is wonderful and would be really helpful if
everyone could get the hang of it, but considering the number of
unsubscribe requests constantly posted to this list by people who should
have recevied information on how to do so, I'm fairly certain this
wouldn't fly (at least not for long!). I just can't see everyone getting
the lists straight.

Sorry to be a "wet blanket"!

Pat