Normal performance?

William Flis (flis@xs24.dynaeast.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 95 10:02:10 -0400

At 4:02 PM 4/23/95, Andrew Barilla wrote:
>When I use CUSeeme I get only part of each window. Just a bunch of boxes of
>video. Is this right or is something set up wrong.

Michael Sattler replied:
>This is right. CU-SeeMe only updates each portion of the screen as it's
>changed (by, for example, a moving object). There's no way, currently, to
>say "yo! send me the whole image and start me from here".

This brings up a question I've had for some time:
How does one really know when CU-SeeMe is working "normally"?

Maybe in addition to READ.ME text files, CU-SeeMe's documentation
should include "VIEW.ME" video/movie files, so we can know what to expect.

Bill Flis
flis@xs24.DynaEast.com