Re: Videophone software fraud?

Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 10:08:43 -0400

At 5:06 PM 4/24/95 -0500, Joseph Kahan wrote:

>VideoPhone was a development effort which was kicked off several months
>ago with cooperation from Cornell.

I would suggest that you have a funny idea of "cooperation." What I recall
is myself taking time away from programming efforts to answer technical
questions from you. Since your questions came from a nasa.gov e-mail
address, I mistakenly assumed that whatever assistance I gave you would
ultimately serve the public interest. If you had introduced yourself by
saying that you were interested in marketing our work as your own, I would
not have been so generous with my time.
Tim Dorcey Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Sr. Programmer/Analyst (607) 255-5715
Advanced Technologies & Planning