Re: Connectix Cams...contact?

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 17:38:58 -0700

At 1:16 AM 4/25/95, HARROP_ANDY/HP8005_OC@uksr.hp.com wrote:

>Does anyone have a contact for connectix. I want to get a low
>cost CAM for a workstation. I understand the mac CAMs use the
>serial port rather than a dedicated board.

All the Connectix QuickCam info that's fit to print (or that I had time to
do) is available on my web pages. Their e-mail is quickcam@connectix.com.

The only known cure for [Make Money Fast] is mass infusion of clues. |
Unfortunately, the clue refinement process is hideously expensive, and |
even then, the treatment is not 100% effective; for reasons that |
continue to baffle researchers, some individuals appear to be |
impervious to these injections. -- Taki Kogoma <quirk@unm.edu> |