Re[4]: Help

andrew.bradford@pscmail.ps.net
28 Apr 95 17:24:00 -0500


Okay -- I made those changes. Thanks, Jim. I now have a GetHostName
error (11004).

Any ideas?

______________ Reply Separator _______________
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Help
Author: iversen@osi540sn.gsfc.nasa.gov%SMTP at x400po
Date: 4/28/95 4:34 PM

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Sure, here is a sanitized copy of my NET.CFG file:

tcp_sockets 16
udp_sockets 8
raw_sockets 1
nb_sessions 4
nb_commands 8
nb_adapter 0
nb_domain

Hope this helps.

Jim

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim Iversen e-mail: iversen@osi540sn.gsfc.nasa.gov
Computer Sciences Corp./SSD cserve: 73710.1247@compuserve.com
7700 Hubble Drive voice: 301-794-2845
Lanham-Seabrook, MD 20706 fax: 301-794-9530
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On 28 Apr 1995 andrew.bradford@pscmail.ps.net wrote:

> This may be my problem. However; I cannot see any kind of UDP socket
> entry in net.cfg. Can you tell me how to create such an entry in
that
> file?
> _____________ Reply Separator _________________
> Subject: Re: Help
> Author: iversen@osi540sn.gsfc.nasa.gov%SMTP at x400po
> Date: 4/25/95 7:41 AM
>
> Mime-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
>
> Just a suggestion, but you might want to check your NET.CFG file to make
> sure that you have specified enough udp_sockets. The default value is
> 8. The range can be anywhere between 0 and 32.
>
> Jim
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Jim Iversen e-mail: iversen@osi540sn.gsfc.nasa.gov
> Computer Sciences Corp./SSD cserve: 73710.1247@compuserve.com
> 7700 Hubble Drive voice: 301-794-2845
> Lanham-Seabrook, MD 20706 fax: 301-794-9530
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> On 25 Apr 1995 andrew.bradford@pscmail.ps.net wrote:
>
> > I am trying to use CUSEEME for the first time. I'm using version
> >
> > 34b4. I'm a LAN Workplace user.
> > >
> > > I get an error binding to UDP Port (10048) message. Is
there
> a
> > way to
> > > correct this?
> > >
> > > Thanks -
> > > Andrew Bradford
> > > andrew.bradford@ps.net