Re: New method of distributing CU-SeeMe reflector list

Mike Stanyer (mike@stanyer.demon.co.uk)
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 18:21:06 +0100

At 15:10 28/4/95, Michael Sattler wrote:
>Due to numerous complaints from people who have had problems downloading
>a text file with significant tabs, I've started distributing the CU-SeeMe
>world-wide reflector list in BinHex 4 format. It may be found at
>
> http://www.jungle.com/msattler/sci-tech/comp/CU-SeeMe/CUSeeMe_Nicknames.hqx

Thanks Mike... the tab problem that WWW clients don't seem to be able to
solve was a major hassle to me at least. Your posting suggests
a: I was not alone in this problem
b: YOU listen to your 'customers'

Thanks for the listing and many thanks for listening

Mike Stanyer

A semi retired IT project manager who roams the Internet for education and
enjoyment.
(used to be a job seeker but now re-employed)