Re: "Cu-SeeMe Addiction Survey"

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Mon, 01 Apr 1996 18:47:31 -0600

Larry Chace wrote:
> Just to avoid any possible confusion, please note that the developers of
> CU-Seeme at Cornell University have
>
> NOTHING WHATSOEVER
>
> to do with the "Cu-SeeMe Addiction Survey" recently posted to this e-mail list.
>
> Larry Chace (RLC1@cornell.edu) member, CU-SeeMe development team

Greetings:
I've been with your mailing list for quite a while, and would have been rather
surprised if you WERE involved! Your reputations as professionals has been safe
in MY book (IMHO) for quite a while now.
On the other hand, the survey authors could use a lesson in professionalism,
from these mailing list participants!!!
Thank you for your service to the internet community. Hope to here back.

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"