Re: Garbled Video with ISVR Pro

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Mon, 01 Apr 1996 18:59:08 -0600

damurray wrote:
> Hi:
> I'm using the Intel Smart Video Recorder Pro which works great with the
> Asymytix software that come with it as well as the commercial version of
> Digital Video Producer. I recently installed CU-SeeMe version 2.01,
> which CLAIMED to recognize the isvrpro.drv driver software, however when
> I launch CU-SeeMe, all I can generate is static.
>
> Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
>
> for informational purposes, my system is as follows:
> Intel Pentium - 133
> 64 Mb Ram
> 1MB Pipeline Burst Cache
> Win95
> Adapter cards installed:
> Adaptec PCI SCSI Mastering Contoller
> Diamond Technologies PCI 3D Wave Video/Audio Adapter
> Practical Peripherals 288HC II Fax Modem
> ScanFx Scanner Adapter
> Intel Smart Video Recorder Pro
>
> D. A. Murray
> damurray@NHR.COM or
> DaMurra104@AOL.COM

Greetings:
Have you checked your SYSTEM.INI for the line "MSVIDEO=isvrpro.drv"? If it's
there, try checking the [Edit][Preferences][Video Source] submenu for anything
"out-of-the-ordinary". I don't have this capture board, but these tips *might*
help anyways!

Hope this helps, let me know what you get,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"