Re: Using CU-SeeMe for the first time (are there any active connections)

George Price (porge@avana.net)
Mon, 01 Apr 1996 03:12:11 -0800

Ron Johnson wrote:

> Being that this is the first time I am using CU-SeeMe, I am looking for
> an active connection for testing purposes (all of the supplied
> connections that show up in the Connect list after UnZipping will not
> respond.)
>
> Therefore if anyone knows of an active connection, please respond.
>
> Thank-you for your help.
>
> RjI had the same problem; found that I had too many winsock.dlls. After
that, I joined #cuseeme on IRC and asked to meet someone. That worked.

I still get no response from most things I try. I'm told that's because
they're too busy.

Of the 21 politicians who voted on OUR side against
Internet censorship, only 1 was a Republican.
When you vote, remember what the GOP thinks of our
First Amendment rights.