Re: CU-SEEME Get the subject- RE: enhanced version

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 02 Apr 1996 22:02:01 -0600

Daniel wrote:
> VERY SIMPLE PEOPLE - THIS IS A NO BRAINER -
>
> START YOUR SUBJECT WITH "CU-SEEME" , not completely pathetic say nothing at
> all subjects like "RE: enhanced version" -
> Read your incoming email subjects and try to figure out "enhanced version of
> what?", how about "CU-SEEME Enhanced Version" next time??
> Many of us have more hardware/questions than just CU-SEEME and toy cameras!!
> Many of us get over 100 email msgs a day - subjects NEED to be descriptive -
> this is NOT THAT DIFFICULT!!!
>
> Daniel Frieling, dmf@CompuKID.com
> Web site - http://www.wp.com/compukid

Greetings:
I'm taking it that the methods that the CU-SeeMe community "RE:"sponds to
Email or presents the subjects, bothers you! I'm SURE what you're *really*
trying to do is *ask* us to vote on your "proposal". No, I don't think you're
trying to *push* this on us, but I DO think you're *requesting* our acceptance!

Have a day,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"