RE: fonts

John W. Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 18:25:44 +-1000

No problem changing fonts here.
Press F8 in your video windoe and select from your installed
font list.

This is on CUSEEME 2.01 (White Pines 32-bit) version
under Windows95, PPP dialup connection.

=However=...I notice that you can considerably reduce the amount
of time it takes for a new message that you put in the -chat- window
to get sent out if you freeze your video window first, send the text, then
unfreeze. Maybe this will fix your font-change lockup problem.

John

----------
From: Jae-Hoon Kim[SMTP:jkim@typhoon.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, 2 April 1996 19:15
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: fonts

I had problem with fonts, too. I tried changing fonts
in talk window (during session) and the system froze. I had to reboot.
My mouse sometimes disappears after using cu-seeme.
I am using wpine's enhanced cu-seeme, trial version.

NO SURVEY, NO EXPRESSION OF ONE'S OPINION EITHER SEXUAL, RELIGIOUS,
OR WHATEVER ! THIS IS A LISTSERVER FOR CU-SEEME USAGE, or it isn't ?