Re: help on REflector setup.

Mark Kluepfel (mk@pythia.com)
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 19:03:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello Bernard,

Try changing the conf file to SELF-REFLECT, so that you can at least see
yourself. I found the linux binary pretty fragile. It dies fairely often,
and I think it is responsable for a recent crash of my box. Dont put it
on a mission critical box until you are confortable with it.

Cheers

Mark
Mark Kluepfel
Technical Product Manager