Re: CU-SEEME Chat Loss & future versions

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Thu, 04 Apr 1996 17:08:58 -0600

Greetings:
Huhm-mm-mm... I wonder what happened to the online signal compression, in your
figures? There IS data compression involved! Where? I'll get some "concrete"
answers and get back you all!

Thanks for the info,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"