Re: 3.0b3 reflect.conf file wanted

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 13:33:24 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996, M. Grisham wrote:
> I was wandering if someone could provide me with a reflect.conf file from
> version 3.0b3. When I downloaded the .tar.gz file it did not contain this
> file. I attempted to use one from 4.0b3 but I get a "Segmentation Fault" and
> the program exits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is the commands that you can use in your conf- file:
ftp://ftpi.hiof.no/CU-SeeMe/Reflector/README.reflector.3.0b3.txt

If you try to get a 3.0 server to run, you should try
http://www.hiof.no/smm/cusm/patches.html as well. It is a page of patches
to the reflectorsource.

You can mace a conf-file that only include this, and see if it helps:

---------------cut-----------
LOG reflector.log

REFMON <some IP number>

MOTD Welcome to whatever
Some text here
And here?
// ; <- This is to end the MOTD command
; You can use semicolon to comment somthing...

- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***

PGP-key by fingering halvork@frodo.hiof.no http://www.hiof.no/~halvork/