Re:cudoodle

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 06:51:19 -0500

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 06:47:57 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
From: neisius@netcom.com (Bill Neisius)
To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: CU-Doodle version 0.6

Version 0.6 of CU-Doodle is available:

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ne/neisius/cudoodle.zip

New this version:
CU-Doodle now works with the WhitePine Color CODEC.
You can, for example, mix the B/W output of your
QuickCam with color overlays, and send it out as color
CU-SeeMe.

What is CU-Doodle?
CU-Doodle is a screen capture driver for Windows 3.1
for use with CU-SeeMe. Instead of capturing video from a
frame grabber or digitizing board, CU-Doodle captures whatever
appears in a 160x120 'capture area' on the screen.
A camera is not required.

Use it to 'capture' hand-drawn images and text or other
video sources, by simply dragging the image to the
capture area.

Bill Neisius
neisius@netcom.com

Now DON'T get confused. I am NOT the guy that wrote it...I'm just happy to
spread the word about a very handy program to use. Bill Neisius is the guy
that wrote it, and HIS email address is neisius@netcom.com

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe