Re:trasmission rate

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 23:56:06 -0500

>Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 07:54:17 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Alex Caprotti <alexc@coqui.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: trasmission rate
>
>I have the version Win w0.84b7,but I cannot change transmission settings max
>min is set to 0,the mouse does'nt
>let me to enter a number.
>

>Thank You

If you don't have any kind of video device, you will not be able to change
this value.

If you DO have a video device, but part of the screen is getting cut off on
the right hand side, try changing your Windows Screen resolution to 800 by
600 or to 640 by 480. Some video drivers, when set to 800X600 or 1024X768,
cut off the up and down arrows that allow you to adjust these settings.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
PC only, no MAC questions, please.