Re: Streaks on QuickCam

Bill Mikulic (bilmik@crl.com)
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 10:10:44 -0700

Hello,

I recently purchased a QuickCam and experienced the same phenomena; except
we use a PPC 7500.

Initially this occurred if the cam was connected to the serial port,
connecting to the printer port corrected it.
Turned out it I was using an outdated version of their software. Updating to
v.1.1 allow the cam to use the printer port.

Software updates: ftp.connectix.com

Hope this helps,
Bill
SFO, CA