Re: Missing Messages??

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 11:09:51 -0500

Dave Easton wrote:
> Uh, about the people complaining of a 100 messages a day
> and wanting to unsubscribe....
>
> Are they being honost - or do I have a problem? I average around 5 or 6
> messages a day re: CU, and I think about 10 is the most I have ever seen in
> one day.
>
> Am I loosing most of my mail from the CU mail-list??
>
> Thanks, Dave in Phoenix

Greetings:
Actually, there's 2 different mailing lists at Cornell. One has limited topics
such as product announcements. The other is what you're seeing here. I believe
the current FAQs and "CU-SeeMe Instructions" lists describe what I'm saying in
MUCH better detail.

Hope this helps,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"