more 7500 PowerMac woes

Russ Welti (rwelti@mapper.mbt.washington.edu)
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

I also have problems with a PowerMac 7500, 7.5.3, mint
condition. Can't launch CUSeeMe(PPC)8.3 at all, never
have succeeded yet. Multiple re-downloads, PRAM zaps, rebuilt
desktops, etc..

Are there NO-NO extensions?
Modern Memory Manager ON/OFF?
Internet Configurations manager (IC) SW required?
MUST the QuickCam be present to run it? (I doubt it)

I ran an old CU-SeeMe on my Powerbook (Sys7.1)
quite happily for a long time...

Where are the Mac gurus ?

Thanx,
/
Russ Welti /-\
(c-g)
University of Washington \-/
Molecular Biotechnology /
PO Box 357730 /-\
Seattle, WA 98195 (a-t)
rwelti@u.washington.edu \-/
(206) 616 5116 voice (206) 685 7301 FAX /