Re: [W] Color QuickCam?

Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 18:24:22 -0500

SteveSmith@aol.com wrote:
> Does anybody have the scoop on the Color QuickCam for Windows and the
> procedure to upgrade from the B&W? I've tried several times using 3
> different ISP's to browse their web site (www.connectix.com), but cannot get
> a decent response. Their connection to the Internet must be two tin cans and
> a string!
>
> Steve Smith, CNE
> Byte One, Inc.

Greetings:
Funny??? I tried browsing their home page as well, but found no information
on upgrading the QuickCAM (B&W) to the color version, either!!! I did find a
link on their site that will put you on the "mailing list" for product info,
specifically, the color QuickCAM!
Hopefully, the folks at Connectix will remedy this "plite" in their web pages.

Hope this helps,

PHONE: (JOB) HUN-TING "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"