Re: [W] Color QuickCam?

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 09:24:42 -0400 (EDT)

A public access computer show in NYC yesterday reported the MAC version
of the color quickcam was available for $200 or less.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433