Re: Help needed

George Price (porge@avana.net)
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:44:29 -0700

Sandra Babington wrote:

> I have installed Cuseeme software, a capture board and camera and want to
> try it. I have tried several reflectors with little or no luck. Is there
> anyone have any suggestions who would let me practice. Thanks. Sandy
>
> Sandra Babington
> Johnston City High School
> jchs@midwest.net

Hi Sandra,
There's a new MTV reflector coming online that's almost always available.
Not much going on there, which makes it perfect for testing.

(Ooops, guess I just blew my favorite test site...)

Of the 21 politicians who voted on OUR side against
Internet censorship, only 1 was a Republican.
When you vote, remember what the GOP thinks of our
First Amendment rights.