Re: Why Can't I hear my audio

George Price (porge@avana.net)
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 19:33:10 -0700

Dennis G. Crawford wrote:

> Does anybody know if full duplex drivers exist for the PAS (Pro Audio
> Spectrum) 16?

If I may suggest, it'd be most productive to ask the makers
of the equipment in question. You might not find the driver
there, but at least you'd be showing them your interest.

What's most effective: when lots of customers call and say
"I am shopping for a sound card with duplex drivers. Do
your products have them?"

Provided, of course, that the product you're needing drivers
for isn't obsolete yet...
Of the 21 politicians who voted on OUR side against
Internet censorship, only 1 was a Republican.
When you vote, remember what the GOP thinks of our
First Amendment rights.