Re: Color QuickCAM

Yvonne Evans (vonmarie@cris.com)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:09:44 -0400

At 4:29 AM -0400 4/29/96, Eric Gist wrote:
>has anyone else heard this rumor.
>if you buy the Color QuickCAM you will need to purchase new cu-seeme
>software from
>cornell and it will cost some moeny. if this true? if so, how much would
>it cost to
>purchase the cu-seeme software for the Color QuickCAM. thanks.

That is news to me. Cornell software as in the Enhanced software for macs
that is only in beta? I will or should have the new color camera tomorrow
and I will email what works with it and what software is included if anyone
is interested
Yvonne

Yvonne Evans @@@ vonmarie@sojourn.com
Redford,Mi @o o@ vonmarie@cris.com
| Printed on 100% recyclable phosphor. |
| |
http://www.sojourn.com/~vonmarie/web/index.html