Re: Color QuickCAM

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 15:44:13 -0700

Y'all,

Believe the answer is as simple as:

The Cornell version of CUSeeMe does not yet support color, whereas the Enhanced version from White
Pine does. You can get a demo of the White Pine version and/or choose to pay for it beyond the
demo period. White Pine just recently, I believe, announced availability of the Enhanced Mac
version. Not absolutely certain of this since I'm a PC user and pay only glancing attention to Mac
stuff.

Rob