Re: Color QuickCAM

Joe (jwf2@slip.net)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 19:19:34 -0700

Yvonne Evans wrote:

> To those interested in the color Quickcam and want to order it you might
> want to get your orders in fast. I have been notified by Cyberian Outpost
> that it is on back order and will be shipped to me as soon as it is in. I
> could go else where but my thinking is places like maczone and mac/pc
> connection are the same way. I will email the list when I get it with my
> impressions and what is what with it.
>
> Yvonne
>
> Yvonne Evans @@@ vonmarie@sojourn.com
> Redford,Mi @o o@ vonmarie@cris.com
> -------------------oOO--(_)--OOo------------------------
> | Printed on 100% recyclable phosphor. |
> | |
> http://www.sojourn.com/~vonmarie/web/index.htmlIm not a MAC person, but I was in Fry's Electronics in Fremont, CA the
other day and they had a WALL full of Color Quickie_Cams. I asked a
sales rep in the store roughly how many there were. He said, "Well
theres about 300 left, out of the 1000 we ordered". They were going
for $239.99 a pop. He also said the Windows version comes out in 5
days or so and that they had 4500 units on order for all theier stores.
I think I'll just stick to the b/w. Why covet the BMW, when the Volks-
wagen works just fine!!!

--
  Imported.       _________                     Imported.
  22-Jul-95       ______  /______ _____         22-Jul-95