Re: connect back

Joe (jwf2@slip.net)
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 08:26:54 -0700

--

I use a program called Modem Status, for the status lights on an internal. I think v1.08 is the revision number. This nifty little program lets me see when the data stream has stopped, then I connect with the next ref. with no problem. However, if I just connect with the next ref. without making sure the RX data is stopped, and the next ref is full, my WP Cu seems to think that it should reconnect with the previous ref. So make sure that RX data stream is clear before you try to connect to the next ref.