Re: Asked before - IP number with v0.90b1

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 20:52:25 -0600

At 08:56 PM 3/31/97 -0500, Pope Zaphod I wrote:
>I know this was asked before, but how does someone view their IP address
>using the Cornell v0.09b1 version for Win95?

It's not CU-SeeMe's job to tell you what your IP address is, but you can
either run WINIPCFG.EXE (which comes with windows95) or you can get the
"wswhoami32.exe" preogram in the download and/or news sections of my web
page. The wswhoami program has a button that will copy your IP address to
the clipboard, in case you want to paste it into the chat window, or
somewhere else.

Bill Woodland (Squeek =A9)
PC questions only, please.
URL:http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW