Cams

Brad Klein (bklein@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu)
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 09:14:16 -0800 (PST)

How about an Apple Quicktime Conferncing 100 Cam with a 6500/225? I can
make it work with Apple conferencing software but not with CU or WP.

The connectix cams work with CU and WP (via the modem port), but as soon
as I switch to the Apple cam, via the video card port, I get nothing
using CU/WP. I installed the software that came with the cam,
and fiddled with the preferences and settings, but ????

Is it something to do with the CU/WP software and the Apple Video System
card? Or just a camera bug?

Brad Klein
VolcanoWorld Online Education
Educational Service District 112, Vancouver, WA
360-750-7505