[Fwd: Re: Rebate to Reveal customers]

Mark L. Bardenwerper (bardenwe@vbe.com)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 18:29:19 -0600

--------------6BA242F45929

This card is purportedly compatible with CU SeeMe. If you have a Reveal
TV500 card in your drawer, here's your chance to make it work for you!

--------------6BA242F45929

From: Lee Hohenstein <lhohenstein@hauppauge.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:02:12
Subject: RE: Rebate to Reveal customers
To: "Mark L. Bardenwerper" <bardenwe>

Hello:

Yes, we do have a trade-in policy for the Reveal TV500 Cards to the WinCastTV boards.

The WinCast is a PCI board which is compatible with the following VGA cards:

- VGA cards based on the S3 Trio 64V+, the Trio 32/64, the ViRGE and the 968
- VGA cards based on the ET6000 such as the Hercules Dynamite 128
- VGA cards based on the Rendition 3D
- the Matrox Millenium and Mystique
- VGA cards based on the Cirrus 5446
- the ATI Mach64 and the new Rage 2

WinCast boards are Plug-and-Play, and only run under Windows95, and do need one interrupt.

There are 2 options:
1) You may return the Reveal card first, when received we will ship the WinCast board for $75.00 Or the WinCast DBX for $100. Or the WinCast board with the FM option for $125.(plus shipping charges) OR
2) We would ship you the WinCast for $129, and when you return the Reveal card, we would issue you a credit for $54. Or the winCast DBX for $159, and when Reveal returned to us, we would issue credit for $59. The WinCastFM board would be $199, and when Reveal card returned, credit issued would be $74. (plus shipping charges)
Either way, please call the sales dept. at 516-434-1600 for further info and RMA# if needed.
Regards,
Lee